To maintain the trust of our customers, we are manufacturing and exporting supreme grade Namkeen Machine. The offered machines is available in different capacities and can be used for extruding sev, ganthia, papadi and Indian savories. Our vendors facilitate us with supreme grade stainless steel and components, which are incorporate in these machines during the manufacturing process. We manufacture the Namkeen Machine in accordance with the industry laid parameters and the demands of our clients. Moreover, these machines can also be used for grating papaya and coconuts.
Easy to operate
Longer service life
Features of namkeen making machine:-
- Easy to operate, saving time and labor
- Operator needs no experience, production is rapid. The thickness of sev, bhujia, bikaneri sev, ratlami sev, alu sev, tomato sev, spinach sev, lushan sev, ganthia, tum tum, nylon sev, sada sev, papadi, ganthia, fulvadi et cetera and size of finished products are adjustable.
- Advanced design and sanitary
- Machine is easy to assemble, clean and maintain
- Wide variety of products
- Various die are easy-to-change and can be used to make sev, bhujia, bikaneri sev, ratlami sev, alu sev, tomato sev, spinach sev, lushan sev, ganthia, tum tum, nylon sev, sada sev, papadi, ganthia, fulvadi et cetera, farali chevda, etc.
- Different ingredients or additives can be added to the dough to make different flavor
- Easy to operate and clean
- Warm are completely removable for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Available Models of namkeen, snacks making machine
|Model No ||Extruder Size ||HP (KW) ||Production capacity |
|Jas-NM-50 ||6" ||0.5 (0.37) ||25-30 kilograms. |
|Jas-NM-90 ||8" ||1 (0.75) ||60-70 Kilograms |
|JAS-NM-92 ||8" brass rotor ||2 (1.5) ||70-80 Kilograms |
Application of namkeen making machine
Masala bhujia, farsan, papdi, barik shev, ghatia, potato chivda, chevda, bikaneri sev, ratlami sev, alu sev, lasan sev, ganthia, tum tum, nylon sev, sada sev, and many more.