- 1800000.00 - 10000000.00 INR
- Stainless Steel
- 300 to 350 Kg/hr
- 110-440 Volt (v)
- 8 Horsepower (HP)
- High Efficiency, Compact Structure, Lower Energy Consumption, Low Noice, ECO Friendly
- 1 Year Against Manufacturing Defect At Our Site
Continuous Frying Systems
The multipurpose frying system is exclusively designed for Indian Namkeens and Snacks. Less oil circulates in the system for better oil management and fast turnover. The frying system is proven and working satisfactorily with top brand namkeen manufacturers of India & abroad.
A Continuous frying system for continuously frying banana chips and other snack foods such as sev, bhujia, bikaneri sev, ratlami sev, alu sev, tomato sev, spinach sev, lushan sev, ganthia, tum tum, nylon sev, sada sev, papadi, ganthia, fulvadi et cetera, farali chevda, are compact, easily cleaned and serviced, and automatically controlled at an external control Panel. The unit consists of an elongated frying kettle covered by a hood and having, optionally, a slicer at an entrance end. A product delivery conveyor is disposed at an exit end. Twin paddle wheels are provided within the kettle for moving up and down the sliced product as it enters an oil bath therein. Downstream of the paddle wheels a submersion conveyor is provided having depending fries mutually spaced there along for conveying the product through the oil bath to the delivery conveyor at the exit end. The entire product conveyor system, paddle wheels and conveyors may be pivoted upwardly as a unit, out of the kettle, by a linear actuator mounted on the external side thereof. A flexible drive coupling is provided to facilitate this pivotal movement. Oil within the kettle may be re circulated through a heat exchanger. Separately, oil within the kettle may be re circulated through a filter, and an oil level within the kettle is maintained automatically by an internal sensor which controls a filling means.
Standard Capacities (kg/hr):- 150, 250, 500, 750.
Advantages & features of Continuous frying machine
Superior and consistent product
Better oil management and economics
Automatic and precise process controls
Easy installation, simple operation
- 1000 Per Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India,
- ISO 9001
B-326, 3rd Floor, Sumel 7 Business Park, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380023, India