- 900000.00 - 2200000.00 INR
- Stainless Steel
- 100 TO 300 Kg/hr
- PLC Control
- 440 Volt (v)
- 5 to 20 Horsepower (HP)
- 1 Year Against Manufacturing Defect At Our Site
Fully Automatic Corn Curls Kurkure Production Line
Kurkure are extruded snacks, very crunchy and great in taste. Kurkure are made by extrusion process. The kurkure corn meal is moisturized in the flour mixer with water and fed to the rotary die extruder. In the extruder, due to excess heat and pressure from the screws the meal gets heated and the moisture content gets reduced. The meal passes through the die and gets cut by the cutting knifes into required lengths. The kurkure are fried in cooking oil and then cooled before flavoring. Seasoning is sprayed on the kurkure to improve their taste. Machines involved in making kurkure:
- Flour mixer with feeder - to mix corn meal with water to prepare the flour for kurkure and more mixture from mixer machine to rotary head extruder for kurkure type snacks.
- Rotary head extruder for kurkure type snacks - to cook the corn meal and extrude the kurkure from the die. The rotary die twists and curls the meal before extruding giving a uniform texture.
- Feeding elevator - this equipment is proved for transfer the corn curls from extruder to rotary sieve.
- Rotary sieve - the fines or small particles that are produced as the collets are removed by this rotary sieve.
- Continuous frying system with heat exchanger - to fry the kurkure in hot cooking oil. The uniform frying introduces the crunchy taste to the kurkure.
- De-oiling belt to remove exceed oil from corn curls.
- Linear feeder - this devices used to feed corn curls for flavoring on seasoning system.
- Automatic seasoning system with Slurry System - to add required seasoning to the fried and cooled kurkure to give the different flavors to them
- 1000 Per Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- , All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
- ISO 9001
B-326, 3rd Floor, Sumel 7 Business Park, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380023, India