- 50000.00 - 250000.00 INR
- Stainless Steel
- 5 to 160 Kg/hr
- 110-440 Volt (v)
- 0.5 to 10 Horsepower (HP)
- ECO Friendly, Low Noice, Lower Energy Consumption, Compact Structure, High Efficiency
- 1 Year Against Manufacturing Defect At Our Site
Spice Roaster Machine
Spice Roaster Machine can be used for roasting various types of Spices products like Coriander, Fenugreek seeds, Fennel (Saunf), Bay leaf/Cinnamon leaf (Tej Patta), Cumin (Jeera), Sesame etc. for removing moisture contents from the product and increasing shelf life of Products.
The Heating can be achieved by using LPG or CNG gas. The heating temperature is controlled through Digital Temperature controller.
The heating temperature is controlled through digital temperature controller which can be achieved up to 250 Deg. C.
The Spice Roasters are batch type machines and are supplied as a complete package consisting of process chamber, heating system, Drive unit, pre wired control panel. The Spice Roaster machines are available in sizes ranging from 22 Ltrs. To 5000 Ltrs. Our specially designed spiral ribbons gives the best Roasting results due to Three dimensional action. Thus every particle comes equally in contact with the heating zone and being roasted equally.
- 1000 Per Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- , All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
- ISO 9001
B-326, 3rd Floor, Sumel 7 Business Park, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380023, India